If I had a TIME MACHINE!!!!

Everyone of us have some issue with our very own past. Some of these issues may have a more far reaching effects on our future than others. Some of them may have totally changed the course of your life.

So now and then, when I am roaming in my fantasy land meeting and greeting new ideas here and there. There is one idea that intrigues me, what if I could change my past??

Now, those of you who have seen the movie 'The Butterfly Effect' may not find this idea a good one. But let us keep the movie aside and let me ask you again, what if you can remake your past?

Now the problem I see with this idea is our understanding of life. Obviously, all of you would erase the not-so-good parts of your life. But the fact is it is all these bad parts, that has made us more strong and made us realize the importance of good part. And with each and every story I read about any achiever , my belief that not having 'initial advantage' is not that bad, gets stronger every time.

Also, maybe you can erase the past but what about your future. If you are afraid of doing wrong things, life should be really tough for you brother. In fact these mistakes are like the light house that guides you and lets you make good decision in your later life.

So, the answer to my question turned out to be a real lame one, at least from my side. So, if I get a chance to possess a real, working time machine, I would just put it in my room, a real lame answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Escalator Moment

Surge Pricing in cab aggregation services

How to make the most out of you in 2014?